Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 22: workouts

Hiya,

Just wanted to share my workouts for the week.

I'm coming down with the flu, but I can't skip my classes.. It sucks, to be honest. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I have no voice whatsoever and I feel feverish. But what wouldn't I do for my clients? ;)

Monday Gym time! Lower body workout + core. Plus a little HIIT (running).
Tuesday Group fitness day: 1h Functional, 1h modern dance class, 1h pilates. (and I feel like sh*t)
The modern dance class pushed me way out of my comfort zone. I'm usually not that into rolling on the floor or doing somersaults over my shoulders, but I think I evolved a bit during the class.. It was definitely one of the most physical dance classes I've ever been to. And I loved it. (You've probably noticed - I love to move)
Wednesday Rest
Thursday 1h Functional, 1h Stretch
Friday I really hope that I'm fine by Friday. It's gym time! Upper body strength + core
Saturday Rest
Sunday Gym: lower body strength + core. I absolutely love my gym routine. I'm so winded my friends think I'm dying. Love it.

In case I develop some sort of pneumonia or plague, I'll probably skip all my workouts and find subs for my classes on Thursday. Lets' hope it won't come to that.

Hope you're having a better Tuesday than I am.

/U

No comments:

Post a Comment